From Marahau you’ll join us on an exhilarating water taxi ride through the Astrolabe Roadstead into Anchorage. You then leave the golden sand beaches of the coast for a stunning 1.5 hour walk up and further into the Abel Tasman National Park. Along the way the guides will keep you entertained with stories about the history, culture, flora and fauna of the Park. A picnic lunch is served before the action starts.
At the top of the canyon you’ll don your wetsuit, crank your harness tight and pop your helmet on. After a safety briefing by the guides you enter the truly remote environment of the canyon. You’ll be jumping, sliding, abseiling, scrambling, floating and ziplining through this canyon for about 3.5 hours. The trip finishes with a royal slide into Cleopatra’s Pool. From there it’s a 30 minute stroll along the river and the beach back to Anchorage where your water taxi awaits to zip you back to Marahau.
- Minimum age 12 years
What’s included in this tour?
- Return water taxi fares from Marahau to Anchorage
- Lunch & Snacks
- Photos & videos of your day
- Water taxi from Marahau to Anchorage
- Walk from Anchorage to the head of the Torrent River
- Canyon from the head of the Torrent River to Cleopatra’s Pool
- Walk to Anchorage
- Water taxi from Anchorage to Marahau