Travel by water taxi to Torrent Bay in the morning. Walk the beautiful Abel Tasman Coast Track between Torrent Bay and Bark Bay, including across the Falls River Swingbridge. Eat your lunch at Bark Bay before catching a water taxi south, back to Observation Beach. Join up with your guide before kayaking through the sheltered waters of the Astrolabe Roadstead visiting golden beaches, the wildlife on Adele Island sanctuary and the other wonders of the southern Abel Tasman. Finish with a sail home to Marahau on the sea breeze.
- Minimum age 12 years
- Minimum 2 people (1st May to 30th September)
- Minimum 1 person (1st October to 30th April)
What’s included in this tour?
- 1 day kayak hire
- Optional lunch $20
- Water taxi transfers for you and your kayak
- Water taxi from Marahau to Torrent Bay
- Walk from Torrent Bay to Bark Bay
- Water taxi from Bark Bay to Observation Beach
- Kayak from Observation Beach to Marahau
For group bookings requiring transport between Nelson, Motueka and Marahau please give us a call on 0800 80 80 18 to add bus transfers to your booking.
Environmental Access Fee (EAF)A portion of your ticket price goes directly towards preserving the unique environment you will enjoy on your trip in the Abel Tasman. This includes the compulsory concession fees paid to the Department of Conversation as well as voluntary contributions to local organisations and projects to improve the environment, ecology and access to the national park.
Learn More >>