On day one, water taxi to Totaranui (or Awaroa depending on the tide) and walk to Onetahuti where you camp for the night. On day two, join the Magical Marine Reserve guided kayaking trip, exploring the the Marine Reserve with your guide before paddling south to Anchorage. Camp in Anchorage for the night and then explore the Astrolabe area on your paddle back to Marahau (requires minimum of 2 people). Alternatively, walk from Anchorage back to Marahau (3.5hrs).
- Minimum age 14 years
What’s included in this tour?
- Water taxi fares
- 1 day kayak hire
- Optional lunch on day two $15
- DOC Camp pass for two nights
- Pack transfer on day two (if freedom walking on day three)
- Water taxi transfers for you and your kayak
- Water taxi from Marahau to Totaranui
- Walk from Totaranui to Onetahuti
- Camp at Onetahuti
- Kayak from Onetahuti to Anchorage
- Camp at Anchorage
- Option 1: Walk, unguided from Anchorage to Marahau
- Option 2: Freedom kayak from Anchorage to Marahau on your second day (+$30 upgrade)
For group bookings requiring transport between Nelson, Motueka and Marahau please give us a call on 0800 80 80 18 to add bus transfers to your booking.