Totaranui Day Out
Experience a popular section of the Coastal Track. Catch a water taxi from Totaranui in the north of the Park to to either Bark Bay or Onetahuti then walk the scenic coastal track to Awaroa before catching your water taxi back to Totaranui. There are two walking options for this trip depending on how much of the Coastal Track you would like to walk.
- Option 1 – the shorter walk option. We drop you at Onetahuti for a 1 hour walk to Awaroa.
- Option 2 – the longer walk option. We drop you at Bark Bay for a 3 hour walk to Awaroa.
What’s included in this tour?
- Water taxi fares
- Water taxi from Totaranui to Bark Bay (or Onetahuti)
- Walk from Bark Bay (or Onetahuti) to Awaroa
- Water taxi from Awaroa to Totaranui
Environmental Access Fee (EAF)A portion of your ticket price goes directly towards preserving the unique environment you will enjoy on your trip in the Abel Tasman. This includes the compulsory concession fees paid to the Department of Conversation as well as voluntary contributions to local organisations and projects to improve the environment, ecology and access to the national park.
Learn More >>